Here’s how we can help you on your journey as an entrepreneur:
- Your needs to move your business forward?
- Current structure of your business?
- Revenue funnels?
- Marketing strategy?
- What is the transformation you are looking for?
- What is the value of the transformation?
Book your 60-minute consultation Zoom call with our founder Norman Dupas for just $249.00.
Contact us today to get started and let’s Take Care of Business together!
BUSINESS ROADMAP DEVELOPMENT
Where are you now and where do you want to go?
nivå10 looks at 3 very important aspects of leading your business to the path of success:
BRAND STRATEGY AND MARKETING
- Brand development is maintaining the consistency in terms of quality, value, and trust that consumer finds in your company. Brand development has the following 4 phases:
- Brand strategy- How to take your brand into the market? Making brand communications more effective.
- Brand Identity- Your company’s vision and mission via experience, feeling, and interactions with your company. From beginning to end, brand identity makes your brand more memorable.
- Design Identity- This differentiates from the competitor and shapes consumer perception positively.
- Brand management - Implementation - Just like a stock portfolio, managing your brand is essential to success; keep it consistent and evolving for the best results.
- Logo: The logo plays an important part in telling your customers what you are all about. Factors to consider when looking at developing your logo:
- We get to know your product or service, your people, your corporate culture, and your communications in order to develop a comprehensive strategic marketing plan to achieve your goals and objectives. Success starts here.
- Annual reports, sales brochures, outdoor advertising, or a direct-mail campaign, whatever the medium, we deliver your brand message effectively using experienced and market-proven principles.
- Corporate or e-commerce, we utilize the appropriate technology to program your website using WordPress, Shopify, or develop customized programming for your website and your needs.
- Connect and engage with your customers online through Facebook and Instagram. We provide ongoing social media account management along with promoted posts and campaigns.
- We reach your target audience through email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Google Ads, Analytics, Retargeting, Mailchimp, and Survey Monkey are only some of the tools we specialize in.
- Deliver live or pre-recorded streaming video content for fundraising galas, corporate presentations, town halls, or webinars. We offer video production services as well to provide your company with a turn-key solution for your next virtual event.
- Organizational structure determines how the roles, power, and responsibilities are assigned, controlled, and coordinated, and how information flows between the different levels of management.
- Corporate leadership for profit private and public companies and non-profit organizations
- Interim CEO/COO/Executive VP services
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT analysis)
- Interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Controller Services
- Revenue & Expenses Forecasts for Operational Budgets (Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly)
- Capital Expenditures Budgets
- Multi-Year Financial Statement Analysis & Ratios
- Interact with External Accountants for Year-End Financial Statements and Corporate Tax Filings
- Board Formation and Recruitment
- Agendas and Minutes for Board Meetings
- Executive Committee, Finance Committee & Audit Committee Meetings
- Resolutions and Minute Books
- Assist with Management Reporting
- Financial Literacy for Boards
- Operational and Gross Profit Contribution Reviews for Products / Services and Divisions
- Production Flowcharts
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Systems - Selection and Implementations
- Selection and Application of KPIs to create Dashboards and/or Efficiency Analysis for Enhancement / Corrective Action Plans
- LEAN Manufacturing - 5 Principles (Value, Value Stream, Flow, Pull & Perfection) - Identify Wastes - LEAN Plan Development and Implementation
- Organizational Charts & Job Descriptions
- Leadership and Employee Recruitment (including Advertising, Interviews, and Offer of Employment Letters)
- Onboarding and Training
- Terminations and Severances
- Safety Committee - Formation, Policies, and Procedures
- Human Resources Manuals - Policies and Procedures Development and Implementation
- Incorporations and Initial Capital Structure
- Capital Formation through Debt and/or Equity Sourcing
- Capital Restructurings for Debt and Equity (including proforma Treasury Transactions and Related Resolutions)
- Packaging of Presentations, RFPs, and PowerPoints to Commercial Banks and Others
- Exploration of and access to various standard commercial bank funding sources including, but not limited to, Lines of Credit and Term Loans for Working Capital, Credit Cards, Equipment & Machinery Term Loans and Leasing, Commercial Real Estate Mortgages, and Bridge Loans
- Exploration of and access to various specialty funding sources including, but not limited to, Receivables & Inventory, Small Business Loans Programs, Venture Capital, Mezzanine, SR&ED, SaaS, and Agri-Business
- Assist with an Initial Public Offering (IPO) to become a Public Company
- Regulatory Reporting on www.sedar.com and with Provincial Securities Commissions
- News Release Preparation and Disseminations
- Business strategy used to pass company leadership roles down to a family member or members, an employee or group of employees.
- Transactions in which the ownership of companies, other business organizations, or their operating units are transferred to or consolidated with third parties or other entities.
- Purchase of Business is the action in which one company purchases most or all of another company's shares to gain control of that company.
- Sale of Business is to transfer the ownership by sale, acquisition, merger or other method of the tangible or intangible assets of a business entity, or a division or segment of the business entity.
- Consideration must be given in a transaction to the cumulative Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption (LCGE) on the net gains for the disposition (sale) of qualified small business corporation shares of a Canadian Controlled Private Corporation (CCPC) that have been held for a minimum of 24 months. (2021: $892,218)